If you’re a St. Louis Blues season ticket holder, the team’s new mask and vaccine mandates might make you reconsider. I’ll tell you how to get a full refund for your season tickets.
Blues Vaccine and Mask Mandate #
The St. Louis Blues last week imposed vaccine and mask mandates on their fans effective October 15, 2021.
- Proof full vaccine (2 shots + 2 weeks) is required for entry to every game
- You must also provide state-issued ID for identification at the gate
- Alternatively, you can show proof of a negative COVID test administered within 72 hours along with state ID. Your test results must contain personal identifying information that matches your ID. (Home tests not allowed)
- Additionally, all fans must wear masks throughout their stay in the Enterprise Center, except while actually putting food or beverage into your mouth
This is probably the most over-the-top policy in all of professional sports.
Even if you’re vaccinated, going to St. Louis Blues home games will feel like a punishment. So, I’m not going. And I’m getting a full refund for my season tickets.
Cancel Your Tickets; Get a Refund #
Here’s how you can get a refund:
Just fill out this form online:
- Half Season Cancellation
- Full Season Cancellation: Contact your Season Ticket Representative
- Single game tickets: Contact the Blues Box Office at 314-622-2583 for details
If you’re on a payment plan, you can have all future payments cancelled, too.
Get Woke, Go Broke #
It’s a shame that the Blues, my favorite team in my favorite sport, have decided to jump on the Vaccine Tyranny bandwagon. It’s all political, of course, wanting to look woke and corporate-friendly. But I honestly hope it backfires.
I will still follow the Blues. They’ve given me too much joy and frustration to just walk away. But I’ll watch on television and probably a lot less than I have most of my life.
Wokeness ruins everything but gives us more time and attention for God. So, maybe it’s a good thing.
Ad majorem Dei gloriam