I’ll participate on KSDK Channel 5’s post-SOTU discussion panel Tuesday following the State of the Union speech. (I being Bill Hennessy, in case you’re reading this from a news feed.)
I don’t know who my fellow panelists will be, but I think it’s pretty cool that a local network invited a tea partier to help break down the President’s State of the Union speech.
The speech starts at 8:00 p.m. CT Tuesday, January 25 on KSDK 5. The analysis follows.
Please tune in and tell your friends. (Tweet, Facebook, email a link to this post, using the buttons below.)
Other ideas to make the evening more meaningful:
* Start an office pool on what I wear
* Do a shot every time Barry says “perfectly clear”
* Draw a picture of Nancy Pelosi when John Boehner announces the President
* Have your kids interrupt with applause every time you say something really, really witty at the TV
* In the comments below, post the snarky answers I should have given instead of the lame, unintelligible responses I actually give
* Add your own ideas below