The most often repeated story is not the reluctant hero or the hero who wants to get home. Nor is it about a mother’s love.
The ultimate archetypical story line is:
LIBERAL PRESS ERRONEOUSLY BLAMES TEA PARTY FOR LEFTIST CRIMES
As Jarod Lee Loughner’s political bent emerges, we see the same, predictable story playing out:
- A horrific crime takes place.
- Leftist bloggers like Markos Moulitsas blame conservatives.
- CNN, New York Times, Washinton Post, etc., repeat the libelous allegations.
- Fact emerge proving Markos, CNN, etc., a bunch of cowardly liars.
- Liberals erase their libelous stories.
Here’s a few more examples of liberal media lies just from the past two years.
- Remember the Carnahan Campaign office “fire bombing” blamed on Tea Party? Turns out the suspect was a former Carnahan campaign staffer.
- Remember the Discovery Channel Hostage Taker whom the media called a Tea Partier? Turns out he was an Al Gore, left-wing, maggot-infested, environmentalist wacko.
- Remember the Denver Democratic HQ vandalism blamed on Tea Partiers? Turns out it was Democratic party employees.
If you can think of more similar cases, please post them in the comments.